Learn from a world renowned EdTech expert!
If you want powerful 21st-century learning that you can use in your class right now, internationally-recognized EdTech author/presenter Mark Barnes' online courses are perfect for you.
- 3 courses offered online simultaneously--Courses are on digital learning strategies and mobile devices and social media integration for all grades and classes. Take one or all three in one semester.
- You have 9 weeks to finish a self-pacing course--Mark's revolutionary how-to video and step-by-step instruction makes learning amazingly easy.
- Unparalleled communication--Mark's course websites have built-in chat boards, so you can easily communicate with peers or with Mark. Plus, you can Tweet Mark Barnes or email him 24/7.
- Unparalleled professionalism--Mark's courses are accredited through Lake Erie College, which provides credit to educators in all 50 states and processes your transcript fast. When you complete the course, Mark turns in your grades and your transcript arrives a few short weeks later! Yes, it's this simple.
- Mastery learning guarantee--Mark Barnes assesses learning with his revolutionary, proven SE2R feedback system: Summarize, Explain, Redirect, Resubmit. This means you hone all projects as often as you like, until you demonstrate mastery learning.
Register today for Fall 2014
Complete the simple online form at the Lake Erie College online course registration site linked here.When registering, use the following course titles and codes:
- The Paperless Classroom: ED 5000
- Plugged In: How Twitter Can Transform Your Teaching: ED 5703
- Web 20 for the K-12 classroom: ED 5038
Other Questions? Email Mark Barnes here.